What is My GaTech?
My GaTech is the central email and calendar service provided for students, faculty, and staff.
What Can I Do with My GaTech?
- Connect My GaTech to Microsoft Outlook!
- Utilize the Simplified Search Functionality to make finding emails easier.
- Delete an Email by accident? You can use the Self-Restore function to get it back.
- Not sure of someone’s email address? Use the People Search at the top to find it.
- The advanced web interface makes adding attachments easy. Simply drag & drop attachments (files, emails, or contacts) or select multiple attachments at once with the Attachment function.
- For advanced Calendar users, check out the Scheduling Wizard to avoid time conflicts and get your participants together faster with less hassle.
- You can also set Email and SMS Calendar reminders so that you are never late.
Still have a question? Here are some additional resources:
- My GaTech Training Videos
- My GaTech Web Client Help Guide
- My GaTech Forums
- My GaTech Calendar User Training Documents
Contact OIT with Questions via the OIT Service Request Form.