Zimbra 7 was upgraded 12/19/2012. Click here for a list of current options available in Zimbra 7!
- Read Receipt Settings sync to Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Scheduled Email Send
- New Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Easier Find Emails Functionality
- Self-restore previously deleted items
- Undo last Email and Contact Actions
- Ability to Expand Distribution Lists into its member components
- Drag & drop attachments, and select multiple attachments at once
- Attach Contacts, Email messages, and Briefcase documents to new email messages
- Tabbed compose windows for Calendar and Tasks
- Scheduling Wizard for new appointments
- Streamlined New Appointment screens
- Set and Display Working Hours on calendar
- New Meeting Invite Features
- Create a copy of an event
- Draft new appointments
- Email and SMS Calendar reminders
- New Find Shares tool
- Briefcase Versioning, Checkin, and Checkout collaboration
- Support Outlook 2010
- More colors for Tags & Folders
- Calendar & Tasks now have a trash folder
Quick Links for My GaTech:
About My GaTech
Implemented in 2008, My GaTech is a vast improvement over the previous IMP-based mail services and provides a versatile Web 2.0 environment. Since My GaTech is based on an open source solution, Georgia Tech can customize the environment quickly through inside development as well as working specifically with Zimbra developers to improve the usability of the end product.
With My GaTech, for the first time ever the introduction of a CalDav based Calendar solution is now available to students as well as faculty and staff.
This site will provide you with the help and support you need to make My GaTech work for you. If you have any questions that are not covered in these topics please feel free to submit them via the OIT Service Request Form.